- Intend to pursue a career in education.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. (Contact us if your school doesn’t use a 4.0 scale.)
- Undergraduates: Have at least a sophomore standing.
- Graduates: Have completed at least two courses in a graduate program. (If not, please use the undergraduate GPA.)
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- A cumulative GPA of at least a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale for the most advanced degree or credential.
A professional educator who has been certified by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards is also eligible for membership. In this case, the above criteria are waived.
Did you receive an invitation with a username and password? Join on this page instead. Get an invitation without a username and password? You’re on the right page already.
Commitment to Diversity: Membership in Pi Lambda Theta is open to all qualified candidates, including persons with disability, without regard to age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.