- Intend to pursue a career in education.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. (Contact us if your school doesn’t use a 4.0 scale.)
- Undergraduates: Have at least a sophomore standing.
- Graduates: Have completed at least two courses in a graduate program. (If not, please use the undergraduate GPA.)
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- A cumulative GPA of at least a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale for the most advanced degree or credential.
A professional educator who has been certified by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards is also eligible for membership. In this case, the above criteria are waived.
Already a member? If your membership has already lapsed, you will be prompted to renew your membership when you log in.
Did you receive an invitation with a username and password? Join on this page instead. Get an invitation without a username and password? You’re on the right page already.
Commitment to Diversity: Membership in Pi Lambda Theta is open to all qualified candidates, including persons with disability, without regard to age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.